'One On One with Jim Swilley #26', recorded 3/30/15
- David Scrivens Loved every word of what you said and I agree that if I know someone is a homophobe then I don't want to spend my money there anyway and yes, any preacher can marry or not marry anyone they choose so what is the big deal with them. The "it's a choice t...See More
- Beth Laraine Rehbein Coffee Good! Gay Bashing or any Discrimination Bad! Yesterday was good! I appreciate if you felt distracted & didn't bring think you gave your best. I definitely received something I needed, so no apology required. Please go enjoy NY & your anniversary...See More
- Richard W Metzgar Jr. Raised in fifth generation in a church of God home, I totally understand what you referred to about the rapture. It was like heavens gates and hells flames when I grew up. I heard so much more about the devil and his pitch forks than I Did the love of God!
- Cynthia Fruge Alexander You gave a great word on Sunday! If you were distracted, I could not tell. If anything it was even deeper and more profound. The flesh side may have said something different to you, but that spirit side came out loud and clear! All is working for the good. Light will always overcome the darkness. You and Ken have a wonderful and safe trip. Love you both!
- Debra Gray Boyd He was addressing slavery & advocating for abolition. He did it with a gun on his pulpit to be prepared for trouble because his life was being threatened for preaching his understanding of the gospel. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. King learned...See More
- Roderick T. Alexander Debra I commented earlier to your comment and realized I mis-spoke so I'm revising my comment. I learned that Theodore Parker was an abolitionist who inspired Abraham Lincoln and later Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. King made those words very relevant and very significant during the Civil Rights Movement.
Relax, Indiana and Memories Pizza...no gay couple on earth was ever even going to even think of asking you to "cater" their wedding...
|Jim Swilley/Ken Marshall Wedding Reception 1/18/15|