about Me

about Me

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

'In The Now with Jim Swilley, Episode #28' - GOT TO BE REAL (Part II)

It's quite clear that I was extremely passionate about this subject matter because I had so much to say on this episode, and hardly let any of my auspicious guests get a word in...for that I sincerely apologize to them, and appreciate them being so gracious and patient with me...but in spite of my excessive verbosity on In The Now with Jim Swilley #28, I am very happy with the outcome here, because there were things that needed to be said in this format, and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to say them... what my guests were able to contribute in the short amount of time that they were given was still excellent, and we may revisit this subject at a later date, at which time I will make sure that they all have more time to speak if they'll come back for that...we easily could have made this into a 10-parter, but I do believe that less is more, so we'll leave it at this for now and not second-guess any of it...I can promise you that this one will get a lot of attention and will do a word of good, and I am very proud of it for that reason...ENJOY!


11 comments:

  1. Eddie William Sellers said...

    this might be the best thing I was ever a part of, because I have to believe something like this might exactly save someone's earthly life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery Price Rogers said...

    #magneticpassion #magneticagreement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony Howard said...

    Wayne and I were honored to be apart of these episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard Wayne Garganta said...

    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I need to have you come down and be a part of our next taping!

      Delete
    2. Richard Wayne Garganta said...

      I had suggested doing Skype but there were too many technical obstacles.

      Delete
    3. I'd rather have you in person...we'll work something out

      Delete
  5. Deb Perkins Muehlstein said...

    Love it! People need to realize that if your not living your TRUTH whatever that is... That is the SIN! It does set you free to be ALL God has created you to be... Glad you are doing these episodes... If it only helps helps one person it has been worth it... But I know many lives will be changed because of them... Keep on sharing the TRUE love of God

    ReplyDelete