about Me

about Me

Sunday, August 9, 2015

'In The Now with Jim Swilley, Episode #27' - GOT TO BE REAL (Part I)

Here's Episode #27 (Part I), and this one is very special and may be one of the most important things I've done in recent years...as always I want to thank Avery Price RogersCharles McFall and especially BJ Bueford for your excellent work behind the cameras...but I REALLY want to thank Tony HowardWayne FreemanRobert RutherfordEddie William Sellers and Ken Marshall for your courage, honesty, transparency and integrity, all of which is very evident here in front of the cameras...you didn't have to do this, but I'm so grateful that you did...it really is a new day...can't wait for Part II!


For other videos in the series, please visit youtube.com/bishinthenow

17 comments:

  1. Tony Howard said...

    Great episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances Martin said...

    Real good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb Perkins Muehlstein said...

    Love... Love... Loved it! I would of called "Just As I Am" only because that's the way God accepts us... Can't wait for more... So glad to see Ken on one... Your changing the world by your TRUTH...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean Wilkey De Sousa said...

    By far the best one yet!! Maybe it was because I got to see Ken! Love to all.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he did really well...always so proud of him...love you, too!

      Delete
  5. Lonna Spencer said...

    I am so very proud of the courage displayed here in this video. I can attest to the integrity and loving kindness of everyone at the table. I love each one of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken Marshall said...

      Love you too Lonna Spencer !

      Delete
  6. Eddie William Sellers said...

    wow, I knew this was going to be special, all of this was unrehearsed, and I said that day, i believed it would rescue many lives, Poeple will be able to find this from all over the world, I just know it will make a difference in someone's life out there. Now this I can truly say, what an honor to be a part of, and for someone as decent and loving as Jim to set the table for all of us to be a part of, wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken Marshall said...

      This is truly a special episode Eddie William Sellers that everyone needs to watch ! I also believe that it is going to make a difference in someone's life ! I am honored to be a part of this episode with all of you !

      Delete
    2. Thanks, bud...I'm really pleased with how it turned out...thanks so much for your participation!

      Delete
  7. Barbara Clancy said...

    Love you the mostest Ken Marshall. Waiting for part II.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken Marshall said...

      Love you too Ms. Barbara Clancy !

      Delete
  8. Ron Swanson-Burgundy Smith said...

    Another great episode! I love the in the nows. Reminds me of the Wednesday nights at citn!!!

    ReplyDelete